Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Yet Another Blog But Why?

I was looking at some of my old writings the other day while trying to get ideas for my blog and came across my old dream journal that was around 10 years old. I had nearly 2 years worth of dreams recorded anywhere from daily to weekly and sometimes up to 5 dreams a night!

Some don't recall their dreams at all and just assume they never dream. The truth is we all dream but without conscious intention to remember our dreams we easily forget them upon awakening or shorty thereafter.

Since I was a kid, I would recall at least 1 dream a night. There was something fun and exciting about dreaming that almost goes without saying. The dreamscape is a world without rules or consequences of actions. You might see a balloon hovering in the driver's seat of a school bus and rationalize it someway. For example, balloons have gained human-like intelligence or people have created sentient droid balloons that can perform these functions. The point is you take for granted things that, if happened in the waking state, would be outright ridiculous.

Oh wow did I digress there. I will be posting sometime tomorrow tonight's dream(s).

I hoping this will be entertaining to everyone else as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment